You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019

One of the best mods you did to 395.Thanks Richard

I meant # 390. getting old and have crss.

1995 # 390

I’m interested send list please

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

George,

Look at this thread. The switch needed, which will match the switches you already have, is listed and available from Ryder.

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=1621

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Count me in.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Richard made me up a setup at one of our previous No Rally Rallys and it has been a great addition to my coach!  Thanks Richard

If you don't already have this feature, you don't know what you are missing. The new switch looks exactly like the old one except it is a 3 position switch rather than a 2 position switch.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I can only be there for a few days, but I have reserved spot #305 for May 4-7. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning about the Newell...it will be my first trip in it and I know there will be much to learn!

Jeff Reed
2003 45' coach #674
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Jeff,
You will have the opportunity to lessen the learning curve of a new coach.  Lots of experienced people will be attending the rally to answer or demonstrate any questions you have.  I think you will find the learning opportunity priceless.  You will also meet some of the finest, most helpful folks you've ever met!

The rally is held over a two week period to allow people to fit whatever days they have into their schedules.  Everyone is welcome whether you are coming for one day or two weeks.  Make it work for you.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Just one of the fun things going on in Foley, AL during our rally.

Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival • Foley, Alabama
May 3-4

Foley is the spot for high-flying adventure and family fun at the Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival.
Enjoy the entertainment, arts and crafts displays and more at the festival site daily. Balloon flights,
glows and tethered rides (weather permitting) add to the fun at dawn and dusk.

http://gulfcoastballoonfestival.com/

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We just made reservations for May 3-10 in site #749. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Rally!

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Less than 6 weeks until the annual Guru rally.  Still plenty of beautiful sites available at a fabulous resort.  ALL Newells are welcome and we already have over twenty Newells registered.  Lots of seminars covering the Newell related subjects that you owners have suggested.  All attendees will have plenty of time to explore the many attractions of the area.   Don't forget that Katie is our rally contact.

If any of you have any additional seminar ideas, feel free to let us know.  If interested I am willing to put on a seminar covering exterior detailing & maintenance.  I'm also willing to put on a seminar covering scheduled maintenance.  We also have a Newell owner attending who has a generator  business and is willing to put on a seminar.  If interested in these subjects or any others, let me know in a post, email, phone call or private message.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531