You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Guru Rally-shortened version

Here is the resort sponsored events for Friday, Saturday & Sunday--May 3, 4 & 5.

Friday Fish Fry.  Prepared by the Foley UMC.  Boxes will included fresh southern fried fish, baked beans, coleslaw, hush puppies, and a dessert.  You can join us in the clubhouse at noon, or take it to go! We ask that you please pay when you sign up since we will need to pre-order by Thursday morning.

Saturday at 5 p.m. The Bella Terra Downs and Derby Party! Please RSVP in the Welcome Center.

Sunday Sangrias at 11 a.m. in the Clubhouse.

Sunday, May 5th the Entrekin's are putting on a Cinco De Mayo fajitas dinner.  It is BYOD (bring your own drink).

WIFI INFO:

We have an important update to share regarding Wi-Fi within the resort: You will no longer see the location based names such as North East 1,2, or 3, etc..when you are getting connected to Wi-Fi.   You will need to connect to HC Bella Terra.  The password will remain the same, Bella_Terra.  Please don’t hesitate to contact the office should you have any questions or concerns! We’re glad to help!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve, As I remember, one of the Guru's had done a Lithuim battery upgrade. I will be interested in a discussion, feasibility, (explained in laymens terms), its progress, and details at the rally.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Dave,
The first seminar is an open question answer seminar.  Your subject will be great.  Both Richard & Forest have experience with the lithium batteries that they can answer any questions you have.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve, do you have a date/time yet for the first seminar? We don’t arrive till Saturday, and I know the official dates were May 1-15. I suspect I may miss a seminar or 2. Thanks Mike

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

darlene and i are really going to miss seeing all of you. last year at rally time i had knee surgery and this year we are serving a 6 month mission for our church. we are enjoying our mission very much and will be here until october, but still wish we could have been there with you all.

thank you steve for putting it all together. please post how it is going with pictures and summaries of activities for those of us who could not attend.

you gurus have become an important part of our life and we appreciate all of you

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Mike,
No schedule has been finalized.  First day or two is just for folks to get settled, meet fellow Newell owners and get feedback on concerns & desires for the Rally.  If anyone misses a seminar you were interested in, we can bring you up to date when you arrive.

Tom & Darlene,
You guys will be missed.  The good thing about the No Rally Rally is that there will be the 6th annual next year--May 1-15, 2020.  Put it on your calendar.

There are several No Rally Rally regulars who will not be able to attend this year due to family conflicts and we will miss you all!

For those attending the Rally, if there is a subject you want to learn about or need some information about, just ask.  NO STUPID QUESTIONS AT THE RALLY.  Answering questions is why there is a Rally.

Remember the web site and rally motto are the same--FRIENDS HELPING FRIENDS.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531