You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Replacement parts

This is strictly a suggestion and I realize not all suggestions are good ones. My thought is that under the heading of "Parts Is Parts" it would be nice to have a section to post replacement parts for our Newells that the Gurus find. Some parts in our Newells become discontinued, others become obsolete & others become available cheaper. It would be a resource for others to see what others have found & used, along with their review.

Examples: There has been many discussions on the 110V air compressor. This would be the place some one could review the new one they used--either because of price or it was just quieter. Another area is lighting and others would have a place to post products they have successfully used. Many times you remember a thread talking about something you are now interested in, but can't find it.

No hurt feelings if I'm the only one who likes it!!!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I think that is a excellent idea. For instance some of us still have basement airs and those parts are always a challenge to find although most are available. Same with the parts for the suspensions.

Tom always seems to find items that others can't.

I will shed some tears with Steve if we are the only two who like the idea.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

like Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

done. new subforum category called replacement parts. if you want me to change the title or description, send it to me and i will edit as needed.

thanks for the suggestion. we should have it in one place versus scattered around the forum

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
I don't think it is working as you wanted. Unable to post, it just does a Google search.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

it is fixed now. let me know if you have any problems.

i am not the fastest guy at this stuff..

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Wink 

LIKE.....Tongue

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Bueno