You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Using New Fuel Card

Frank, just want to echo, that the best use of the card is to also use their free app for your phone to find the best price. Our tanks are so large that it is easy to scout ahead and know where to stop for fuel.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Here's a link to the APP TSD Open Roads App

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Is this program still in existence? If so what are per gallon savings running these days with diesel prices getting over $5.50 per gallon?
CCJ

Just checked for Boise Idaho, best price is $5.049, pump price $5.099. Savings of 5 cents a gallon. Checked GasBuddy and the price spread was $4.58 - $5.59 with the low price being from 2 days ago. Also a station I wouldn't dare take my coach, busy intersection with poor access.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

TSD is having trouble getting their pricing programmed, got an email about it earlier today.

Dear Valued Customer:

Due to recent world events beyond our control, we are experiencing historically rapid increases in the price of fuel. This means our Merchant Partners (fuel stops) are forced to change pricing faster than the data can be updated in our Fuel Pricing Logistics Systems. This causes the real-time price at the pump to be temporarily different from the price you are seeing in our App. The software will update and correct itself, but there could be a lag depending on when you fuel.

We are doing everything in our power to get you accurate pricing in a timely manner from our partners. Presently, our team is meeting with our fuel merchants, logistics partners, and programmers to minimize these price discrepancies. In the meantime, please verify the retail price at the pump before fueling to be sure you know exactly what to expect.

We realize this is an inconvenience so thank you for your patience as we work to get these issues resolved.

Happy Fueling
Open Roads Management Team

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

At Baytown T/A Express, pump price $5.499, discount price $5.126. Savings of 37 cents per gallon.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

$5.50 at the Shell around the corner , Jasper , Al . I think we paid 2.80 in Oklahoma last October .

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

In the past I've always seen $.40 to $.60 difference, and better than GasBuddy.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

MO is cheap fuel, but it looks like here it's updating pretty well as my fuel spot is $4.16 and the Love's a quarter mile up the street is $4.70. T/A west of town a few miles is $5.12 at the pump at $4.15 in the app.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

When you click on it it says
“Sorry this page could not be found”
What’s the deal?