You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

The New Wanderlodge Gurus Forum

Howdy all NewellGurus forum members and friends.

A friend of mine, David Brady, decided to start his own Wanderlodge Forum. It is at www.wanderlodgegurus.com

He asked if I minded if he used a similar name to ours and I had no issue with it. (nice of you to ask David) It has a very similar look and feel to ours since he is using the same MyBB forum software. So though it looks very much like Newellgurus, it is entirely Davids. Hey, there is not too much you can do to make a simple forum look very different when you want to keep it simple and cheap!

David is an incredibly knowledgeable and nice fellow that I have gone to many times for advice on different coach related questions. There are many similar systems, engines and other things between our Newells and the Wanderlodges. I very nearly bought a Wanderlodge before I found my 90 Newell!

I am glad to have him as a friend.

Go have a look! If you want to join his forum, the process is about the same as it was to join ours. He will welcome you with open arms.

Have a great day!

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom thanks to you and Scott for helping David out. There needed to be a change and hopefully this is a step forward.

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Thanks Tom, kinder words have never been spoken and I echo them right back at you. Thanks for your help and your son Scott, well what can be said other than he's the genius behind it all. Thanks Scott.

Ernie, great to see you on the new forum. Thanks a bundle for your support! Smile

david brady, '02 wanderlodge lxi, NC

David Brady
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare
Asheville, NC

I'm there

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch