You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

6th Annual No Rally Rally

Ron, you must be in #9 they just put me in #15.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jack and Dianna Hunt
Coach #663
2003 - 45' triple slide

Thanks Jack & Dianna,

9 is great. I look forward to seeing everyone. I will be heading west when I leave AL first stop will probably Austin, TX,  COTA for a track days. Then Santa skies rv park. Then to Cody Wy. Then back to home Tenn. No plan and probably plan on the go. Not a good planner, that why I enjoy my Newell because I can live in Rest area and Walmart If necessary.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Sorry but nancy and I will not be at the rally we have a German shepherd and they are not allowed!

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8 

My wife and I really enjoyed meeting Guru's last May in Foley. Unfortunately we have a large commitment on the West Coast that will keep us from being at this rally.

For all others, bring a note pad, I learned so much about these coaches.

Guru's keep up the networking, Ill catch you all next year !

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Don't get left out!  Make your reservation early as we have a limited amount of available sites.  This resort is first class all the way and will allow us to all park together.  We will be only a 10 minute drive to the most beautiful white sand beaches in the U.S.  Lots of good restaurants & shopping to meet any one's taste.  During the first part of May the area has a balloon fest, Art in the Park and a music festival on the beach.  It is only a 1/2 hour drive to Florida.  The Blue Angels put on exhibitions twice a week in Pensacola--free.  

For those coming to the area early, April 23, 24 & 25 there is the Bama Coast Cruise at the Wharf which is almost across the street from Pandion Ridge.  This is the biggest car show I have ever seen--free.

https://bamacoastcruisin.com/

Any office personnel at Pandion Ridge can book your site for the rally.  Just tell them you are attending the Newell Guru Rally.  888-978-2080

https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts/sou...rv-resort/

For any one who wants to come early or stay late, Suzy & I will be at Bella Terra RV Resort in site #601 in April & May.  Feel free to join us!!!

https://www.bellaterrarvresort.com/resort/

Everyone is welcome and hope to see you all there...…………………………………..

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hello everyone!

I'll be in site #10 from May 4th-10th.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Vinnie

Vinnie 

2003 Newell Coach #667, Triple slide

Steve pulled some strings and got is in. We will see you all soon !

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8 

Roger and I will be in site 57 4-11. Thank you Steve

Great news.The rally miester strikes again.Thanks Steve.the delay in getting this done just to create drama was unnecessary.Kidding.Slacker.

1995 # 390

Only two months until the 2020 Guru Rally and almost all of our allotted rally spots have been reserved.  Come enjoy a great time socializing with other Newell owners at a great resort.  Special rally rate of only $46 a night.  Don't get left out!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531