You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

6th Annual No Rally Rally

Thanks to Steve for putting this together again.Sorry it did not work out.We are going to miss seeing everyone.

1995 # 390

Hello Steve,

Yvonne and I will be in Colorado this year. Going to miss seeing all of you.

Sounds like PR is a bit tough on the cancellations.

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

Hi, Steve -

So sorry that we are all experiencing the tough times surrounding this awful Covid-19.  We were eagerly awaiting this Rally and meeting all who were coming, as well as learning more about the Newell coach...there seems to constantly be something new to us coming up!  But, I think it’s far better to be safe than sorry, and think you have certainly made the right decision.

We shall see what happens with Pandion Ridge.... I would hope they would understand and refund all deposits.....

And Ken and I hope you and your wife, and all the other Newell Gurus are keeping safe and staying healthy.  I have been making masks with a filter pocket for a family member who works in the medical field, visits patients in their homes, and they have not nearly enough protective gear. And Ken and I wear our masks and gloves a lot...

Maybe next year....hope so!

Pam and Ken

Pam and Ken Cameron
Diamondhead, MS

Full-timed prior in 45’ Travel Supreme Select
Looking to become more informed about and perhaps purchase a used Newell...
Now the new owners of Newell coach #566! 2000, 3 slides, 45’8” 

I am still working behind the scenes.. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION YET!!!!!

I spoke with Pandion Ridge today and she expects that Sun Resorts, owner of PR, will be updating their cancellation policy on Wednesday and it is expected that our reservation deposits will become 100% refundable.

Thanks to all who had intended to attend...…………………………...

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hi,
I was just wanting to see if anyone is at Pandion Ridge now and if they could tell me if anything is open yet around there.
I know the Rally is postponed but we thought about coming there anyway if there are places open and things to do.  We
are just looking to getaway for about a week.
Thanks,

Kari

Steve and Kari Yokley
Coach # 602
Our travel companion is
Lola a Boston Terrier   Heart

There are no Newells at Pandion Ridge, but I am just 5 miles away.  Alabama has announced that they are going to start opening up on May 1st.  Beaches will open, but only for walking in small groups.  Restaurants and other businesses will open with restrictions.

Currently the state is under a stay at home order.  Restaurants are take out only.

We are just 5 miles from Pandion Ridge at Bella Terra RV Resort.  If you come to the area, feel free to stop by.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

That sounds great !   We will get with you for certain when we make our final decision.  Thanks for the information.

Kari

Steve and Kari Yokley
Coach # 602
Our travel companion is
Lola a Boston Terrier   Heart

I spoke with the management at Pandion Ridge RV Resort. She stated that they will refund all deposits for the No Rally Rally. Each person has to call individually and cancel. If you have any problem with a refund, ask to talk with the manager, Lynne.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks Steve for all of your work trying to get this together for another fun time. And especially for getting the cancellation worked out.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Steve — can only imagine the work you put into this — so, so sorry it’s had to be cancelled.  Thank you for all you have done, and for keeping us all posted every step of the way.  Also appreciate that you talked to them about the cancelling process, and that they are doing all refunds for us.  

Hope for better luck next year....

Pam and Ken Cameron

Pam and Ken Cameron
Diamondhead, MS

Full-timed prior in 45’ Travel Supreme Select
Looking to become more informed about and perhaps purchase a used Newell...
Now the new owners of Newell coach #566! 2000, 3 slides, 45’8”