You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Guy

Hi there,

Presently I own an 88 Wanderlodge WB and have had it for 5 years. Looking at getting into a Newell, 2007 to potentially a new build.

Searching and researching

Welcome! There was a video posted in the past days where Mark Martin discusses his 2018? Coach. Good information.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Thanks, I will have a look for that.

That is quite the jump! We had a 90 WL and loved it! Still miss it sometimes but the grace, beauty and maintainability of the Newell far outweighs my love for tinkering with it. We have had our Newell for several years and are also thinking of upgrading to a newer one. The big thing you will love is not having a ‘dirty’ engine! I loved the 8v92 in my WL but really love the S60 Detroit and I’m sure the newer engines are even nicer. You might also consider a Prevost. Not much else out there in upper end coaches worth looking at in my humble opinion... good luck on your quest!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Mauvelous right?...I'm on the other forum. Yeah it's a jump but I got the Bird to see if I would like it or not, all I do is use it for quadding trips with myself and a couple of buddies...OL gets her vacation while I'm gone hehehe.

I don't mind the 8v92, fairly easy to work on I find.