You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

new owners

we recently purchased a 2012 Newell from the factory since they are only about 60 miles from us, we traded in our 2006 Monaco and couldn't be happier. I have several questions since the units do not come with an owners manual and I think the guys are getting tired of me calling them all the time (great service team at Newell). so how do I post a question on operating the coach and the do's and dont's

Ron & Nanci Hale
coach 1452
Oklahoma Big Grin

Welcome to the best forum out there!
You just did, look at the different topics and post in whatever topic is appropriate for your question.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Did you not get the box(s) of Newell manuals? Typically they provide the original owner with manuals for the individual appliances, etc and a small owners manual.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome!

Post away in the best fit category. You will get better responses if you keep the topics separate. Another words don't run and air system question and a tire question in the same thread. I am being a bit sarcastic, but the tendency is to do a core dump and put all the accumulated questions in one post. It gets messy. ]

We know you owned at least one motorhome previously as you stated. Tell us a little about you, why you chose Newell, and what your comfort level is with both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair. It will help us frame the answers back to you if we know your starting point.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Congrats and welcome!! youll find a great bunch of guys here that will surely help!

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive