You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New LIPO Batteries

Gurus,
Wanted to follow up on these batteries.  Since placing the order, I had asked for an updated delivery information and they pretty much stated that mid June is still the target ship date.....IF there are no issues related to Covid19 come up.  Reading between the lines the June delivery is not rock solid and most likely would slip.  My current batteries are shot and I need something now.  I cancelled the order, Fourvolt was prompt sending the refund request to the CC company, should take two to seven days to process....will keep you all posted on how that goes.

Having said all this I am back on the search for batteries probably will go with the Oreilly's AGMs for now.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Update; received the credit on my cc from the canceled order. If I could wait them out it sure would have been a great way to get into Lipos. Perhaps the next time around.

Have a set of AGMs coming from Oreily's on Monday.....cleaning the battery bay as we speak.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL