You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Panhard bar / track bar / torque rod

How many of the Dayton 321-284 bushings are used for the rear Tag axle?    I looked at a blueprint someone  from the group sent me and just want to be sure.I’m contacting a shop tomorrow to inquire about them doing the bushings and torque rod if it’s needed. The shop is called Bauer Built it’s about 45min from me but it looks to have a big presence in the Midwest.I contacted them about tires and saw in their site they do suspension work on heavy trucks also.Of the places I talked with about tires they seemed the most helpful.I asked about having the wheels polished on a ais  wheel polisher machine they have. Other places him hawed  around about doing the wheels.

Willie and Rachel Moore                                         
Neenah,Wisconsin 
1997 45’ #465 DD60                                          
2020 Coachmen 210QB
2010 26’ Conquest tt
38’ Wellcraft Scarab Thunder twin 500 
1988 Donzi 29Z t 454 mag

4 for the tag, 2 each side

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I have new bushings and a panhard bar for sale, still in the box.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(02-11-2024, 08:12 AM)WillieG Wrote:  How many of the Dayton 321-284 bushings are used for the rear Tag axle?    I looked at a blueprint someone  from the group sent me and just want to be sure.I’m contacting a shop tomorrow to inquire about them doing the bushings and torque rod if it’s needed. The shop is called Bauer Built it’s about 45min from me but it looks to have a big presence in the Midwest.I contacted them about tires and saw in their site they do suspension work on heavy trucks also.Of the places I talked with about tires they seemed the most helpful.I asked about having the wheels polished on a ais  wheel polisher machine they have. Other places him hawed  around about doing the wheels.
 I had my wheels done on a polisher like what they use and they turned out amazing.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO