You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Master bed/bath vanity lights over sink

I have a 1997 #443.  Currently we have all 3 breakers turned off for the air conditioning system repairs.  Just noticed the bathroom vanity lights over the mirrows will not turn on using the reastat control, nor will the lights over the sinks that use a on off rocker switch.  All other lights in the bedroom and shower area work.  The 20 amp fuse labeled shower and bath is good as those lights work.  Not able to turn on the breakers at this time, but don't think that should matter as they are labeled for the 3 air conditioners in the bays.

Any ideas??

Emerson A.
1997 Newell #443
2008 Jeep Wrangler

The lights that operate over the shower and in the bedroom salon that are round “puck” lights are 12V, I believe.  Most of the Newells use 120V lights over the lavatory and are dimmable using the rheostat dimmer.  In my rig, the
 Lavy  lights are on the inverter.  Check again to see if the inverter 120V breaker is on and look on your inverter control panel for an indication of AC power in.  

It could be the inverter breaker is off and the house batteries supplied power until they became exhausted.  I wouldn’t think the inverter is on with the AC units.  Also, the lights could be fed through a GFI which is tripped.   My GFI is near the lavy and feeds the water closet area as well and I’ve heard of it feeding a receptacle in the bays too.  

My opinion only!!

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

the rocker switches are normally 12v lights. the round puck lights are 12v. check to see if the fuse in the rear dc fuse panel under the 120v circuit breaker panel is blown.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thank you. Checking out your suggestions.

Emerson A.
1997 Newell #443
2008 Jeep Wrangler