You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coach #590; Any info,history?

We are looking at #590 to possibly purchase.  Does anyone have any background or experience with this coach.  It's currently in AL.

thanks so much!

Searching our first Newell
Wish me luck  Big Grin

Use the search feature if you haven't, and you'll find a few tidbits of info. It says sale pending online, though.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Yes, I saw the same.  It has been marked pending for several days.  I have been talking directly to the seller.  1st buyers financing fell thru.  We planned to look at it yesterday or today but it sold sight unseen before we could get there.  Oh well!

I did not find any info on #590 on the forum.  Maybe I'm not searching properly.

Thanks for the help!

Searching our first Newell
Wish me luck  Big Grin

Army Wife,

This coach was sold out of Sanford, FL earlier this year. I was looking to purchase it but could not come to a deal before a buyer came forward. Excalibur Coach was the seller.
I also contacted the current seller via email and he said there was a buyer and he would contact me if the financing fell through. I haven't heard from him yet.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Use the Google search box on the home page just under "Please put a signature..."

I typed in "coach 590" and came up with a few things.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Or type in: #590

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com