You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Old New Tires

I've had Travel-Net searching for 4 new drive tires for me. They have discounts with GoodYear and Michelin. I would like to find some manufactured in 2020. So far the only set of 4 they found were 3.5 years old.

Anyone else in the market for tires having this problem? I know there are a couple of other brands, and my coach has Goodrich now... but coach-net only deals with two brands.  Any ideas?  I'm in Dallas.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Johnson
Dallas Tx

Newell #485
1998 2 slides

FMCA Michelin program

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Alan,
I priced out some 11R24.5 all position / steer tires Load range H at a Love's Tire Center in Belen, NM a couple months ago great pricing & all date codes were 3rd qtr 2020. Yokahoma branded tires

Alan, Call Dave Ward of National Tire Concerige Service. He sells Michelin and B F Goodrich for even less than FMCA as in $135 per 315 tire less than FMCA.

I purchased tires from him in March, all were 2020 tires.

Dave Ward 321/607-2265
Wendy Ward 321/747-8465

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Second the Dave Ward connection. Travel net is jerking you around.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Several months ago on a Sunday, a Newell owner called me to share he had called all day Friday and Saturday looking for a 365 to replace his damaged steer tire. He was in Buckhorn in Kerrville. All calls said no tire and not going to get one.

Told him we will call Dave on Monday. Thirty minutes after I called Dave, he called me to share he would have a tire at Buckhorn and folks to install either Tuesday or Wednesday at the NtCS price way less than retail and less than FMCA. A three year wheel and tire road hazard warranty come with each new tire too.

Dave and Wendy are awsome.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

I have Firestone FS560 plus 11R-24.5 load range H on mine.

I got 6 this summer for $400 each ( 3 months old). I mounted them myself (not as bad as it sounds and no stripped or over torqued lug nuts), and used Equal balance beads and inflated to 105 psi.
The ride is so smooth, much, much better than the Michelins that I had on the front.

I will use the same Firestones next time tires are required.

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

Dave Ward is the way to go on Michelin. Running 50,000 lbs down the road, I want the best money can buy.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Thanks for all your replies! Dave at National Tire Concierge was able to help me and I've got some new tires coming next week.

Alan

Alan Johnson
Dallas Tx

Newell #485
1998 2 slides