You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

86 Newell for sale

Your welcome Mark. BTW, I am Billy Page in Oklahoma City. I have text you some regarding your coach in hopes of my wife and I possibly being fortunate enough to purchase your coach. I understand your wife liking the WL much more. When my wife and I first started our search months ago we were initially looking at the Wanderlodge as well. But the more i seen of the Newells the more I was drawn to them. Anyways, thank you and enjoy the farm. I will stay in touch.

We are back in AZ after a pretty traumatic year. Coach is in shed here, ready to go. Since I can no longer drive and wife is not comfortable with a 40' the Newell must go.

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ

Since I have had some requests for pic of various things I have added some. This appears a better way than to answer individual requests. Thanks Tom and all for easy addition of photos.

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ

My wife and I bought this coach a week ago, drove it to it's new home in Oregon, and are loving it. We got home 2 days ago and my wife said she's ready for the next trip. Thank you, Mark and Marian, for a wonderful coach!

Steve and Linda

Steve and Linda Burleson 
28 years of RVing
Current RVs: 1986 Newell #125 w/2004 Ram 3500
2006 Keystone Raptor Toyhauler 30' stays at the family farm 
Previous RVs: 1989 Rockwood Driftwood 35' gasser
1978 Georgie Boy 28'