You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello!

Looks like I am now a member of the Newell "family", thanks to Chris and the Blank family for allowing me to take over the care of #234.  I have spent a lot of time on this site the past week and WOW!!! What a great resource.  This unit will be traveling mainly between South Texas and Southeastern TN.  I hope to see some of you and your coaches in person sometime.

Spencer

1990 Newell #234

Welcome.

Ron Skeen lives in Jeff City. Rhonda's (family farm) is in Sevierville. Maybe we can visit some time.

You will find some friendly and helpful people here.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Aboard Spencer!

This site is loaded with information and helpful people. I try to read all new posts daily.

We should be coming through the Nashville/Murfreesboro area sometime late in June (or so) on our return to FL.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I’d love to meet up sometime. Unfortunately I spend little time in TN but my heart is always there! Lol. I have a lot in Sevierville at the base of Sugarloaf Mountain. Not sure if I’m brave enough to try to get the Newell there.

I hope to learn a lot about this things and maybe help some others myself. I’m certainly proud to see it and be able to operate and use it.

Spencer

Richard...I noticed your last name, you don’t happen to be related to a pilot named Paul do you?

1990 Newell #234

No relation to Paul.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hello Spencer.
I too am a recent Newell newbie. Welcome to the site. What year model is your coach? There are so many great people here. Enjoy the new to you coach.
:-)

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)

Mageeacres,

Thanks! Mine is a 1990 with several upgrades. It literally looks only a few years old. The quality of construction is just amazing. The previous owners did an outstanding job of upgrading/updating. I’m scouring for info from all over and really love the Newell’s. I was previously on the NASCAR circuit and got to see quite a few Newell’s over an 11 year span but didn’t realize the true value of them. Now I do.

PS. I like your unintended pun.

1990 Newell #234

Spencer,
That’s awesome!!! Our classic coach is in the same in condition. Sometimes driving my 1980 on the freeways you’d think I was in the slow lane of nascar. Lol. We are between dallas and tyler if you’re up this way give us a shout and we’ll get together. Is yours a classic body style?

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)

i had 236 for many years. loved that coach.

welcome

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH