You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Second key switch on dash?

Mike, if you are trying to load photos to an existing thread, there is a trick.

When you hit reply to an existing thread, you do not have the option to add photos.

Make your reply. Post it. Then immediately do a Full Edit. The full edit will now allow you to put some photos in. The editors may know a less cumbersome way.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

You can also draft the response then click on Preview Post. That will take you to the full editor so you can upload your photos using the Attachments area below the message. This works if you are attaching files from your computer. It is a two step process, click on the Choose File button, locate the photo on you computer and click Open, then click on Add Attachment on the left side of the page. Then if you want the photo in the body of the message instead of an attachment, click on Insert Into Post.

If the photo you want to use is already on the internet, you can use the picture icon above the message and type in the internet address for the picture.

Hope that helps.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks for your patience with me. I finally got the photo to load. I placed it on the last post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)

Excellent. Thanks Mike.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

My Allison is also the MT-654 CR 5 speed

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA