You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Stuff I'd sure like to find/have!

Greetings,
    I am going to be traveling back from Albuquerque, New  Mexico to Upstate New York around the 24th of June and figured I'd get my need/want list out there so if anyone has anything (or needs something I have) that's on the way I could pick up.

On to the list!

I would love to have

Wall mounted cabinet/table (no need to be extendable, but a cabinet would be nice (thinking of converting to a fireplace)
2 Eurostyle recliner chairs (the kind without the ottomans)

Dinette with Table OR a slide in villa style table, and mount...usually motorized for the existing couch/dinette. A picture is on my greetings message..it's a bit hard to explain.

The Acrylic glass storage tube

Keyhole sheets Smile

Splendide 2100 XL

1/2 Bath Mirrored cabinet for above the toilet... it's just MIA

Gaggenau cooktop? 1 2 burner gas and 1 Electric. (Though I am liking the True induction one with 2 gas burners if it will fit in the recess)

That's it for now. When I really get there and do a deep dive, I am sure their will be lots of other things.

Thanks for reading!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Rick , come through Northern Indiana. Visit the RV surplus / salvage stores.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Does #423 have propane? Most of the Newells with Aqua Hot units did not have propane although a few 1996's may have.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael,
I wish it had propane already. I will be adding a composite tank, regulator and lines to at least give myself a couple of burners. The True induction stove with induction and 2 propane burners may fit in the stove recess. I have to measure before I buy and install.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Oh! I forgot.. Neither of my Black Microphor toilets have a "back "tank" cover....

If anyone knows where to get one (or two!) That would be awesome.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

So, I am traveling back from Albuquerque, NM to Upstate, NY at the end of the Month (around the 25th) Likely taking I40 mostly. If anyone is on the way or even a bit of a detour off that path and has any of the bits I could use, please let me know!

Thank you all!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

theres a guy in here from canada that has a newell that had a fire in it
its a 90,s coach..he might have some stuff you need

Thanks Truman...hopefully he will see the post. I did find the burned out one at Visone, but they are hard to deal with.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller