You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wanted: 2005, 2006, or 2007 Newell

Hey folks, Hope everyone is well. I am seriously seeking a 2005/6/7 Newell. We want quad slides, full refrigerator/freezer (not drawers only), washer and a dryer. Prefer front entry. We upped our budget to cover the '06 and '07 models.  Anyway, if anyone knows of one of these that may be coming up, I'm interested.

I contacted Motorcoach Store and Motorhomes of Texas and they both say they have no leads but will let me know.

BTW, I have missed some units because the incoming sales person sells it before it even hits the rest of the sales staff.

Regards,
Bob

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

also i would stay in touch with steve bennett of arizona luxury coach. tell him tom mccloud sent you

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,

Thanks! I'll check in with him.

Regards,
Bob

Bob & Dottie
2014 Smart car

Hi everybody. I took everyones advice and I'm still looking for a 2005 or 2006 Newell. There are two on the market right now but I'm a little afraid of them. 722 is an awesome layout and would be perfect but the history and poor condition the last time through make it scary. It still has a lot of cracked and missing laminate on the cabinets and doors. Makes you worry about what you don't see. The other one is a 40 footer and the owner said its sold.
Of the three major selling stores, one said he is not actively lookong older than 2007 and told me to watch RVTrader. The others said they'd keep an eye peeled, but that just means that they're waiting for people to come to them.
If anyone is planning on selling soon I'd be interested. I'll take care of your baby!! You can PM me or email directly. Thanks!!

Bob & Dottie
2014 Smart car

We raised our budget. Still looking for a '05/'06/'07........ Let me know if you hear of any......
Thanks,
Bob

Bob & Dottie
2014 Smart car

Hey Folks, still looking for an 05/06/07.
Just bumping this up to be seen.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob & Dottie
2014 Smart car

Hello Bob & Dottie,

I hope your weekend is going well and I just wanted to let you know that I just listed my (Late Model 2004). It has the Rear Steer and Newer Chassis etc. (Same as the 2005 Model). Full Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, Washer/Dryer. Fisher & Paykel DishWasher.  It is a Triple Slide, with Side Entry, which I know was not on your option list, but I thought I would let you know anyways.   

Feel free to call me if you are interested, as I have the Coach listed on the "For Sale section, Newell Gurus" at a very reasonable price.

Kind regards,
Steve 
(310)570-0011

Paul,
Its a 2006 (pre-def) D12 (12 liter) Volvo VNL780. That is the deep and tall 2 level sleeper. The engine, a Volvo D12, us 465 HP, 1965 ft-lb torque. It is from before Mexican assembled motors with the injector cup problems.
The transmission is an Eaton Fuller 10 speed Ultrashift. You can put it in Drive or Reverse and it clutches and shifts for you. Or you can put it in manual and shift yourself. There are just gas and brake pedals.
The 5th wheel is a Teton Reliance 45 foot'er with 4 slideouts. Awnings at all windows, full body paint, residential appliances, Xantex 3k full sine wave inverter.
It's not on the block until I land a Newell....Getting close!!!
Smart Car is not for sale. I'll probably keep it. Its the best Mercedes I've ever owned.

Bob & Dottie
2014 Smart car

Thanks Bob. Nice rig. We had class 8 truck tractors and trailers we used in our business for 25 years. Sweet setup on the Volvo.

Hope you buy a Newell that provides the necessary ammenities you need to change full time life styles. They certainly are two completely different types and kinds of equipment. The coach and toad configuration is so much simpler to navigate. Many folks told us that when we were full timing. Plus the conveniences in the coach that are accessable going down the road.