You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

On a new server

(10-02-2022, 01:23 PM)kaptain Wrote:  New theme looks better. But I noticed one drawback. When you view a thread with multiple attachment of images, the old theme allows you to browse photos by clicking the arrow at the bottom, with the new theme, no such option is available, you have to back page, load again the browser page then click to view an new image, the difference is 1 click vs 2 clicks plus page loading wait time.
Should be fixed now, same as before.

(10-02-2022, 01:40 PM)Scott Wrote:  
(10-02-2022, 01:23 PM)kaptain Wrote:  New theme looks better. But I noticed one drawback. When you view a thread with multiple attachment of images, the old theme allows you to browse photos by clicking the arrow at the bottom, with the new theme, no such option is available, you have to back page, load again the browser page then click to view an new image, the difference is 1 click vs 2 clicks plus page loading wait time.
Should be fixed now, same as before.

Fantastic! I think the server response time is noticeably faster. Thanks for your efforts!

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Looks better, no need to zoom now using a mobile device.

Rob
2016 Newell #1536

Scott, thank you for all you do.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Scott, thank you! I hope the bridal unit is still speaking after leaving her with two small children for the weekend in order to cater to a bunch of old guys. Thank you again.

Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(10-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Richard Wrote:  Scott, thank you!  I hope the bridal unit is still speaking after leaving her with two small children for the weekend in order to cater to a bunch of old guys. Thank you again.

Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue

Google Chrome on Android.  Looks fine now.

Rob
2016 Newell #1536

(10-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Richard Wrote:  Interesting comments on the mobile access. I am an iphone user and never had a formatting issue
We have reached forum nirvana ?.  Have wanted the ability to quote like this for a long time as it makes it so much easier to respond to a particular person.

Formatting for me on an iPhone while using Safari was always a disaster as it was this teeny tiny print and you had to zoom in and/or flip your phone sideways.  

Awesome work Scott!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

I’m glad the format changed. Many times when these fat fingers use to click on the new posts button, I would hit sign out.

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]