You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Air Doubler For sale

I have an SMC VBA101A-T02GN-Z Air Doubler for sale. Its only been used a couple of times and is in great shape. Asking 120.00 + shipping.
See pics below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

I just read the description.. Seems like an interesting gizmo. How would it be used in a coach and why would that be beneficial?

Excuse my ignorance as I am still learning!

Rick

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Trying to air up tires without a doubler results in the compressor kicking in and out and especially tires that require 120 psi the air compressor won't kick in until pressure drops to about 105 psi which would not be putting air in the tires. With the air doubler, the air flow is slower but the pressure stays up in the 160 psi -180 psi range all the time so the tires are being filled constantly. I would not want to air up my tires using the onboard air supply without the air doubler.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael.. that is a reasonable and proper explanation. I believe I will take the doubler!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Hi Rick,

I just sent you a PM. 

@Michael Day: Thanks for answering Rick's question for me. You are quick on the draw.

Tony

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
Columbia, SC

Sold to Rick.

Thanks

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
Columbia, SC