You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Xantrex Link 2000?

Anyone have a Xantrex Link 2000 remote panel? I have the basic one installed in the coach at the moment and would like to be able to get a bit more detail than what it offers and still fit in the same cutout as the Basic one.

Also, I have no idea what the difference between the 2000 and 2000R is.

I will be replacing the entire system with a pure sine wave version when I do my solar install, but until then...

Anyone?

Thank you!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Rick,

Like you, I'd like to have more info than the Freedom basic, but I'm too busy spending money on "must do" to worry about "want to"...

Anyway, here is the company's pdf regarding the 2000/2000R (R offers alternator/regulator monitoring apparently):
http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Discont...-2000R.pdf

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Now that's interesting, wonder if it would monitor the Newell fitted alternator. Have to look into that.. Not needed, but cool.

Now all I have to do is FIND either one!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

In doing some digging, the 2000 didn't appear to have a very good reliability history, and it appears that's why it may have been discontinued. Check out some of the boating forums by doing a search for it.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou