You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Water issues

Recently I been helping my friend with water issues on his Liberty. His water Hester was leaking according to the Prevo shop in Dallas and his Headhunter pump was cycling So one new pump n water heater installed by us. Turns out the rusted out water heater was the temp blowoff valve. The pump still cycled. That turned out to be the reverse osmosis filters. That fixed the cycling, but low pressure except toilet. That turned out to be the double house filters. The toilet is direct. Now pressure is the best. What fun!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jimmy

jimmy,

your buddy is lucky to have you there to help. i know how good you are as i have seen your work and you have been generous in helping me in the past too.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Got to get it right. We're thinking Spearfish if schedule allows. Who knows.

Jimmy

jimmy, ya gotta make that happen.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It's amazing how it is rarely ever the first thing you fix, but ends up being a series of issues all connected to give the resulting cyliing/low pressure.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Unfortuanly for my friend. I came in after the experts had pronounced the verdic. Although its working the best ever now. I suspect we have a Expensive pump & water heater laying on the floor. The causes was the main filters, reverse osmosis system and a leaking pressure relief valve.

Jimmy