You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

629 for sale

This is a follow up to my post from the other day. It's coach 629, not 638. 
Anyway, looks like it has moved to a consignment lot in FL. Below is the link. 
https://hornersrvauto.com/product/2002-newell-coach-45/

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Seems like a strange place to consign something. They are going to be lucky to net 75k. That Facebook post was really botched from the get go. See it happening all the time where people put out really vague info with no pricing, photos, details and the best prospects get fed up and move on. If this coach had been done with a thorough post upfront with a 99k OBO it would be in someone else's driveway right now.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

i like the colors and the opposing couches. i like seeing the pictures inside with the slides in to know how much room there it, but, some pictures with the slides out would be nice. the passenger side front slide is sticking out a bit on the bottom.

price is very fair assuming it doesnt have problems and needs work.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

According to owner “slides need hydraulics fixed”. Not sure how extensive the issue is.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Dealership says; slides are not functional and it will take about 50-60K to get the coach back up to par. Ceilings in much of the coach have fallen in, I saw a few pics.

I viewed this coach in person...ran the other way.