You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

in search of

I am in search of the movable-heavy table/console that goes between the driver and passenger seat?
Any one have any idea who might have one they would part with?
I asked at Newell, they said $3000.00....  that is pretty unreasonable to me.

Also our previous coach #263 1991, had a "Buddy Seat" on the passenger side, it was probable 1/2 again wider then the air ride passenger seat we presently have in our 2006 #769.
I have asked and looked lots of places about  the wider one.... any one have any ideas?

Where do any of you more experienced travelers find your replacement seats?
The passenger seat has a blown air bag and the drivers seat is just plumb worn out. I have been to some of the Truck supply places but they mostly have Black, Gray or cloth seats.
I am searching for the nice leather in the soft tan color.

Dan,

I went the other way and installed a drivers seat for my bride. It had a lot more back support than the recliner. But, I did recover the seat to match the other leather in the coach. It wasn’t terribly hard, I took the original seat covers off, unstitched the panels, and used the panels for patterns when cutting the leather. You really can’t tell it isn’t factory and perfect match to the other leather in the coach.

I bought the leather from The Hide Store.

If DIY is not your thing, you might inquire with one of the major on line seat suppliers to see if they would accept leather from you. That is the only way to get a perfect match.

Or you could source the leather, and have an upholstery shop cover them for you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

There is a good selection of RV furniture in Northern Indiana .

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.