You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Splendide 2100XC Install

I am installing a Splendide Washer/Dryer Model 2100XC into the location where the stacked washer and dryer were.

Anyone know if I need a 90 degree elbow to get to the clutch cable controlled vent?

Also, do i need a plastic drip pan. There is a hole cut in the floor of the closet that just drops into the bay below. Did it have a drain and if so, where did it get plumbed to?

The hole is in the middle of the floor just out of frame on the first picture.

Thanks,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

You are in uncharted territory.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Now that's a bummer! Even a photo of the space under the washer/dryer closet may help if there is a pipe or hose there I could see.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Stick a rod through the hole and see where it comes out.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

I already know where it comes out. It's just a 2 1/4" hole in the floor of the closet where the washer dryer is. I can see it in the bay. It had to be connected to something... There's not even a grating over it!

Odd.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

So can someone look in their Aquahot or whatever bay is below your washer dryer and tell me if there is a hole with any plumbing attached???

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Rick,

I need to take my washer/dryer out for repairs but I don't expect to do that for a few months. I did look for the drain in the bay but could not see where it went to. The nice chrome water manifold and doors are in the way.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

hbens,
My coach is weirdly backwards. The washer dryer closet is curbside so it's above the aquahot Smile

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

My washer / dryer is above the tag wheel well. I do not recall seeing an obvious drain.

I am guessing here, but since the drain is above the Aquahot/Wet bay, then water will drain out of those bays through the floor plugs.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Hmm... But only if I leave the plug out. I am thinking it had a drain into the waste tank at some point.. but not obviously so.

It really appears to be for some kind of overflow condition or a rupture in a washer waterline maybe. To drain the base of the closet if needed.

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller