You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

newell salvage

i love it. please give us pictures as you proceed.

fearless gurus are treasured here....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

this will be a fairly long process ,there are many spots in the paint that have corosion in alluminium ,you don't notice them but they will only grow ,i also am not a fan of the paint scheme and will fully repaint the unit to a much newer design i seen on a other newell . so not only interior need to be redone but also exterior . i gave my self 4 years to make this unit look like new .i also will add the side rails hiding the roof hardware .i like the look of it on newer unit . i know the challenge i am taking ,none of it is a problem unless cost get out of hand the work part is no issue .

i am super excited to see the progress. please post as you go. good things take time

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

i see you have the same model ,once i have the registration figured out with ministery of transport before i start spending money and time . i will be showing pics .the one thing i will build for it ,you might want for yours is the side rails that hide the roof air ,i will build them and mold the front section to the drop shape ,same design in the rail but fallowing the front drop.it think it will look sick ha ha ha .this is the kind of stuff i do ,molding shapes . i some time have to build a complete fender after a tire blown it appart ,i am able to use the opposit side and make a new part from the mold and reverse the light ressess, there is always a shape you can use on the RV to build a new part ,this is why fiberglass is amazing ,but i prefer a full metal body ha ha ha ,no water infiltration   this is my album page ,have a look at it ,i always help people that need sdvice .i rebuilt a engine hatch on a forum with a guy that new nothing in fiberglass just by guiding him and in the end it looked amazing .most of the time ,you just need guidance and you can do it on your own 

i am sure you guys notice already ,i am french and try to make the least amount of bad spelling ,just try to guess what i wanted to say ha ha 

https://www.facebook.com/Fibromobile/pho...e_internal

I had my first meeting with Ministery of transport in Kingston ,unfortunately ,i did not get to meet with the Enforcement agent ,but the guy giving me all info to meet him and set up the apointement ,felt i was going through the proper way to bring it back on the road .i left feeling it will work