You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My new LED rear coach lights

For your interest, I have attached a photo of my new LED rear coach lights. Got a better price dealing with the guy in Tucson that sells them on eBay.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

have you looked at them with the brake lights on at night from behind? they are amazingly bright.

i also did all the marker lights on both coaches. got them from the same guy in tucson.

actually, dont tell anyone but i have one left to do.....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

have you looked at them with the brake lights on at night from behind? they are amazingly bright.

i also did all the marker lights on both coaches. got them from the same guy in tucson.

actually, dont tell anyone but i have one left to do.....

tom
The guy name is Fred and the company Glow Bal Supplis and Shotofgas. One of the nicest person to deal with. Here are some pictures of Tail lights, running lights, and back-up lights made at night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Best place to source LED marker lights?

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Brad, I put all new marker lights in my Newell 2 years ago. I ended up buying standard lights from NAPA or Truklite . I then purchased LED bulbs (flea-bay)and installed them into the new light fixtures.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thanks HossierDaddy, exactly the info I was looking for.

Brad Aden
St. Louis, MO

Brad, I've sourced LED lights from numerous suppliers. Some that I was not at all happy with. I have never been disappointed with anything purchased from Super Bright LEDs. https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/marker-clearance/

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Thanks Jon. Funny you say that in that I just ordered a bulb that I want to test from them. I'm hoping that what I'm dealing with is just some burned out bulbs and/or corrosion where the bulb plugs in. Actually drive right by their corporate headquarters when i'm putting the coach in storage. It looks like they may also sell the receptacle end of the assembly as well so I bought one of those as well just to see instead of getting them from NAPA.

Brad Aden
St. Louis, MO