You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lost rear Hub cap

While taking a short trip to TX, we lost a rear hub cap!  I searched trying to see if anyone has a replacement number and a source but haven't found anything.  Does anyone know where I can get another hub cap?  I checked here in Muskogee with our local Fleetpride but no help!  Said he had never seen on like ours.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

tkane.com

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Newell does stock both the steer and driver hubcaps.  Morgan in parts was very helpful. A front hubcap was around $50 plus $6 for the Newell logo sticker.  The manufacturer was Phoenix.  I don't recall what the rear hubcap costs.  The Newell installed rear hubcap is held on with expandable foam adhering to the axle.  The foam does degrade with time which can lead to loss of the hubcap.  The Hubcaps (tkane.com) brand mentioned above is screwed on and may in the long run be a better option than the glue.

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

Thank you both! I just called and ordered one! Wow, They are not cheap! But then again nothing on our coaches is cheap! LOL

Thanks again,
Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo