You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus would like to thank Boomer for joining us.

new owner
Welcome.
Custodian of #484. 

Welcome to the club! This is a great group of informative people and lots of varying experience to share!
Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell towing a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and a 2006 Mercedes SLK320 for wifey. 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40
You're a wise man, realizing the quality of Newells. I've been amazed reading about other brands, people talking about where to get frames straightened to get their slides operational again. A guy that bought a brand new $775k motorhome that he hasn't been able to use yet, even after taking it to the factory for fixes. Apparently, the quality control on new motorhomes is at an all-time low.
Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
What Jon said . We have all heard and witnessed horror stories regarding motorhomes/rvs . I heard of a brand new low end diesel pusher ( name withheld ) , new owner pushed against the outer wall in the bath ( who knows why ) ...
Could see the ground between the wall and floor . That was over twenty years ago .
I can't explain it , but our 35 year old Newell has a heart and soul . Couple that with this Forum and I'm sure it was the right choice . 
Enjoy your coach !
1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand
Welcome. There are some many reasons our next one will be a Newell.