You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

40’ newell

Anyone have info on coach 652?  I think it’s a 40’ center entry triple slide, interested in purchasing.
Thanks Steve Pillon

I have a 40 foot triple slide. Its 724 and i am going to sell next year.
Ted Ave

Regards,

Ted Ave
2005 Coach # 724 (40')

Hello, Could you supply any information on your coach? I am also looking and your timing may be perfect for me. Thank you, Steve G.

I thought i replied but it did not post. So it is going to be sold next august and it has 28000 miles. i will be 71 and health will go down hill so let me know if iterested then. It always serviced 2 times a year at factory. Perfect. Traveling now and will check emails.

Regards,

Ted Ave
2005 Coach # 724 (40')

Ted
As a newbie looking why is service needed two times a year?

2000 Monaco Dynasty two slide ISC 350 Cummins sold
2017 35 foot New Horizons 2014 Volvo 630 herrin bed

I live full time and always check 2 times a year so i make sure all stays perfect. You may never need to go to factory but someone should check over the coach twice a year and i want the best to do it for me.

Ted

Regards,

Ted Ave
2005 Coach # 724 (40')

If you use the coach on a regular basis, having it serviced once a year is more than enough. Unless, that is, you are putting 20-30,000 miles per year on her. Really depends on your comfort level. Regular use is the best maintenance.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Now we are ready to sell our 2005 40 foot newell.

Regards,

Ted Ave
2005 Coach # 724 (40')