You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Any 3D printer wizards on here?

Regarding weep hole covers, have you recently checked Steele Rubber Producs offerings? I don't need any covers yet, it may be listed under
p/n: 70-4298-257 rv window track weatherstrip.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

The weep hole covers I'm interested in too. I know I am missing at least 3 of them and a couple of spares would be nice.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

I know this thread is a bit old, but you can upload a .stl file to https://craftcloud3d.com/ and they will provide instant quotes with lead times on a variety of printing methods.

I almost got a 3D printer until I found this site. I have used them on many projects using many different processes. All but one have been very good, and that one looked like it was from a home 3d printer because it was the only one I did in PLA.

For the questions above, some of the rubberized or flexible materials would likely work best.

David
2004 Newell #695
Series 60
Quad slide front entry

It's only a matter of time before we get Richard the piece he needs for his docking lights.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

How would one remove those weep hole covers? Don’t really want to break one getting it out.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

I just stumbled across this thread, I have a 3d printer and can recreate those weep hole covers, my only concern is the material I use really doesn't like heat or UV rays but its worth a try.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(02-23-2023, 05:29 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  I just stumbled across this thread, I have a 3d printer and can recreate those weep hole covers, my only concern is the material I use really doesn't like heat or UV rays but its worth a try.

Jack,

I'd be willing to be a test bed for the life, longevity, and caring for a test run of these weep hole covers. What's the worst that could happen?
Right now I have 3 missing covers and would gladly pay a reasonable price for your efforts.
I'm not familiar with 3D printing media. I haven't researched any of this.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

My son in law works for a company called SendCutSend. You send the specs, they print it and send it back. Pretty cool stuff.

Also, a ton of products have already been designed and uploaded to https://www.thingiverse.com/ and you’d be surprised what on there for RVs!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Someone on Newellgurus mentioned they had the 3d /stl files for the electric meter bezels/surrounds. I forgot who... I could really use that file since I am missing one!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

[quote pid="58492" dateline="1677175156"]
Would that have been Jack Houpe ?
[/quote]

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59