You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Can't get air waste dump to budge

We recently sold our 2000 year model coach 571.  Always dumped on the driverside as our building was set up with dump station and it was on driver side.  Never had an issue, hooked the hose up flipped the switch above the connection and it dumped no problem.  Guy that sold the coach to can't get the air dump to release.  I am 3 states away, so can't just go look at it to help diagnose what is causing the problem.  He has disconnected the air to the value and completely dumped the air in the coach and still can't get it to budge.  I know he called Newell and still no luck.  Can't get it in to be looked at until November 1.  

Any suggestions on what to tell him to do would be greatly appreciated.  I did tell them to join Newell Gurus as this website was always helpful for me to find answers when something went wrong.

There is a hex screw on the side of the valve body that you “should” be able to operate manually with an Allen wrench.

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA