You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thanks Tom and Darlene

Been here for 2 weeks and accomplished so many repairs to the coach. 
If he ever extends the invitation to visit you really need to accept. You'll learn so much about Newell Coaches and gain a friend or two. 

Thanks Tom and Darlene.

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

We can attest to Tom and Darlene’s generosity! We stayed there several months while I was working there and we had a great time and learned a lot about our coach and fixed many things. They are both very special people!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

It's on my bucket list to visit Tom and Darlene, if nothing more than drool on the shop floor.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

As a new owner Tom reached out to me with an invite. The generosity is absolutely appreciated. We will make our way there in due time. I dropped off the coach at a local shop to replace bad tie rods and adjust the steering gear box. Shop has had it for nearly three weeks waiting on parts.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

thanks for the nice comments. darlene and i enjoy having visitors.

one and all are welcome

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Special thanks to Tom & Darlene for the wonderful Beach Boys concert in Wickenburg. My daughter & grandson will remember the experience forever! Also wanted to pass on to everyone how fortunate we all are to have Tom & Darlene here to help us all out. They are not just generous with their time & resources to us Gurus, but also to a plethora of other causes and organizations.

Can't wait to have that visit one of these days. Sounds like a good time is always had by all!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO