You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Zantrex pro sine wave 3.0 HELPPPPPP

Some idiot fried my inverter, I am soooo p.o'd at the shop. Long story and Ill get to that later but I am in need of a Zantrex 3.0 pro sine wave inverter. I just want to plug it all back in and have it work. Any ideas on where to find??  Ive benn searching the net....

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

I have a xantrex SW3012 with remote for sale.  I upgraded to Victron equipment and removed the xantrex.  It is in perfect working order.  
[attachment=9254][attachment=9255]

Asking $1000.00

Weighs 70 pounds, can go UPS, I believe.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

After talking to Tom and Mark at Silverleaf, I have decided to go with a Magnum MS2812 , next issue there doesn't seem to be one on the planet!!! Shezzzzz

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

Soon You'll have to pay for products up front and wait for them to be made. I believe 2022 is gonna be that year. It started already in my industry.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Just saw this and maybe too late for RUNDLC. Maybe this helps others. There is a Canadian company tjat is repairing the Prosine inverters. http://www.jrelectronics.ca
I fixed my own unir last year. A lawn maintenence idiot at my RV condo unplugged the power cable from my surge protector and caused the varistors to fry on the AC output of my inverter. I pulled the inverter and saw thw problem. I replaced the varistors and all was good. Anyway, I would suggest removing the inverter and inspecting the inside circuit board that is connected to the AC output. If you're not comfortable with the repairs a local electronics or computer repair shop can replace the blown parts. Lastly, JR Elecronics may be able to help.

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

My prosine got fried too and I switched to the magnum totally happy with it and it mounted to the same mounting rails as the prosine he’s had to move the bottom one up a little. I bought mine from Newell. Over paid a bit but got it fast. They are lithium battery ready as well.

Jeff and Emily Full timer lineman
2006 45’ #764  Cat C15 625
Vacaville California