You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for a Newell 2000 or earlier

Good evening  Everyone! I'm still looking for a Newell pre 2000. My budget is the 100k range. I've made offers on 2 and both sellers backed out. One sold to another person offering more money and the other decided to keep it (#410). If you know of anyone looking to actually sell or available please keep me know. TIA

Happy Holidays!!

What is your time-frame? Do you want slides (if so 1 or 2)? Which floorplan do you want? There are basically two, one with a rear bath and a half (in the mid-section) and another with a rear walk-in closet and bath midships

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Good evening,
Responding to the above questions. Thank you!
What is your time-frame? Now
Do you want slides (if so 1 or 2)? 0-2 slides. I am good with any from none up to 2.
Which floorplan do you want? There are basically two, one with a rear bath and a half (in the mid-section) and another with a rear walk-in closet and bath midships. Either is fine with me. That is not a deal killer either way.
Thank you!

She already found one about a month ago. (FB)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312