You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work?

I have 2010 Coach 1401 and can’t find a air release for the bedroom and Mst Bath air pocket doors. Does anyone know if the older coaches have a release?
Thanks!

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

Fred,
I never found any on 1202 (2007 but similar to yours) but did find a a page here on the forum that might point you in a direction.  More than one wife has been concerned about this situation.  Good luck,
Bob
Pocket Doors

Sandy and Bob McBratney
Previous owners of 2007 Newell #1202  "Boomer" 

I think, then, it’s best to contact Newell and get a floor plan for your rig. Hopefully, they can point you to where it’s hidden.
P. S. they are actually TOO GOOD at hiding some of them!! ?. A couple of ours are behind secret panels, but we have a 2015.

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Hi, I have #1218 here in the UK my bathroom door "sticks" sometimes, and the only option I have found is that luckily you can get your hand under the bottom of the door and slid it with medium force open, I think I read somewhere that they are affixed to the actuator via a magnet system, and it re-latches when you operate it again, I hear my air valves operate one in the top left looking at the bathroom door from the inside, and above the subzero freeze for the mid door. I have not yet found out why the rear bath room doors sometimes sticks, and it always sticks closed!!!

Regards

Ian

#1218 in Europe based in the UK