You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bluefire

BTW - My objective is to have a sort of "Video Dash" overhead of the driver's seat. I'll have the Bluefire on the left screen, the rear/side views on the center screen, and the Garmin on the right. This way I still keep all the original bits and if the next owner wants to ditch it, it would be easy to accomplish with no witness marks.

As far as I am concerned, the windshields on these things are at least 50% too tall.

David
2004 Newell #695
Series 60
Quad slide front entry

David this is from memory so might not be totally accurate. At least on VMSpc you can do a PID search and that will show all of the different items that are available from the DDEC. Bluefire might/should have a similar search feature.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

From the Bluefire forum;
I see in Settings -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced Functions a page for monitoring and setting PID data.
It is clearly marked with a big WARNING to use at your own risk, so I know that this isn't intended to be used on a regular basis.
However, I was able to successfully use it to read the data for the HPOP pressure PID on my T444e.

Intro to J1587 / J1708 Standard Fault Codes

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad