You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Andrew Steele Buys a Newell !

Andrew Steele, RVing with Andrew Steele, just bought a Newell. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p3geoUKPb0

Andrew is a great and positive force for the RV industry. I enjoy his YouTube channel. He has interviewed many Newell, Prevost, Lease hold operators of Coaches, and countless other brands, gone thru many factory tours, and interviewed quite a few honorable retail MH sale companies, and after all that he has chosen a Newell. I look forward to his future Video's and smiling interviews.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

We congratulate him. All of us might be a bit biased and think why not a Newell…?
We wish him many happy miles!!! He for sure has played a big roll in introducing Newell’s to the market and especially newbies like myself.

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

I would love to thank him for not being able to come to Bradenton last August to show the 2009 coach we bought. If he had come down to the Motorcoach Store it would have been long gone...

Dave Head & Megan Westbrook
2009 Newell 46' Custom #1261
former Foretravel guru, 93 U280, 95 U320C
Titusville FL  (The Great Outdoors)

We are in the process of buying a Newell from the Motorcoach Store and Andrew stopped by in his new to him coach last week.  He graciously showed us his coach (previously owned by Darrell Walltrip) and talked to us for several minutes. It is a great looking coach.   He seemed like a great guy

Ken & Karen
2015 Newell (Coach #1517)

I had the opportunity yesterday to visit with Andrew and Shay (SP?). That is one very clean and well cared for coach, and we went through every bay, nook, and cranny on an "owners" tour.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

looks like the coach caught fire

Yep, see https://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=6635

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks. I did see the video that Newell sent him a van to use.