You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Introduction

Hello everyone,
My wife and I are fairly new to Rv-ing and currently coach less. We purchased a new 2017 Winnebago Grand Tour 45 RL in October of 2017 when I retired. I liked that coach a lot and put 40,000 miles on it in just over 3 years. We then decided that we no longer wanted to live in Southern California, so we started making plans for my wife's upcoming retirement and California exodus in about 18 months. This prompted us to take advantage of a hot real estate market and we sold our home in less than 21 days, we then decided to sell our coach as I have always wanted a Newell.  Our current situation is that we are having our retirement home built in Sparks Nevada, buy the time the house and RV garage are completed I can then start looking for a preowned Newell. Probably more information than anyone on here wants to know Big Grin

Welcome and good luck !

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

Welcome to the Website, Congratulation on retirement, and Welcome to Nevada. My wife and I also made the move from CA to NV, just south of your new home.
Good luck on your search and stay in touch.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Welcome Aboard!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Welcome Bruce! Thx for sharing your story!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome Bruce
There are wonderful folks on this forum
Tons of guidance, information, friendship and advice.
I placed 5 pages of coaches in the gallery section to look at and plan your paint scheme and just to drool over Big Grin Tongue

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited