You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2022 Tour, Richard and Rhonda

Phenomenal trip Richard
What a privilege and blessing
Thanks for sharing
Love that you show how far you go per day and love the fact that live has slowed down enough that you can do the traveling with no day further than 300 miles
For sure how I would like to do it
Being still in business my last trip was 400-600 miles a day for 5 days hard driving to get back from St Mary’s area East Glacier. Exhausting but had to fit all in and be back for the next thing - 4th of July with all kids friends…

Anyway when you are at East Asheville you are 15 min from our home at Lake Junaluska
I marked my calendar to see if we can meet up
Maybe - nice tea ? maybe at our house ( if time allows it for you) for sure will drive to meet you and see  your coach

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Manuel,

For Sure! We are there for almost a week. The mileage is my retirement gift, anything under 300 and she knows I won’t ask her to drive. If you look back through the archives you can find 7 different trips that we posted. Lot’s of ideas and campground phone numbers in there.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Awesome trip plan! Wow! But you missed Alabama! :-)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Sorry you didn't schedule Boise this year, really enjoyed your visit last year! Good news for me, I'm scheduled for the back surgery tomorrow that I've been waiting almost the entire pandemic timeline for. My first priority is to get my coach picked up and start utilizing it. Hopefully, the transplant of the 8V92 to the ISM will give me a substantial mileage increase for my travels to stalk you on your trip.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Kathy and I was honored to meet up with Richard and Rhonda Monday night in east Asheville NC.
We can confirm Richard is a wonderful chef and Rhonda a very kind host. We also can confirm his boy scout cooking skills is amazing and the meal they set before us - just fantastic!!!!
What lovely hosts we had.
We envy their care free lifestyle and the blessing of traveling all over this wonderful country of ours.
We wish them many miles of safe travel!!

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Thank you Richard and Rhonda for inviting Deb and me for dinner!! It was especially refreshing after our hectic day at our B+B. Perfect weather, perfect location, perfect meal, and as always I come away from our conversations entertained and enlightened!!! God bless and protect you on your travels. You are more special than you may realize!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thanks Dean, it is ALWAYS good to see our friends while traveling.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Dean. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. Hurry home!

Tom and Darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH