You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

multiple emails from Newell Gurus problem

Hi all,

I sent a group email out to all of you this morning. Some people have gotten it as many as 8 times. I apologize if that happened. I dont mean to spam you with email.

hopefully if you received multiple ones from me that it has stopped. i cancelled the mailing.

i dont know if i goofed or the software did. either way i am sorry if you got deluged with my message.

regards

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(04-03-2013, 10:35 AM)encantotom Wrote:  Hi all,

I sent a group email out to all of you this morning. Some people have gotten it as many as 8 times. I apologize if that happened. I dont mean to spam you with email.

hopefully if you received multiple ones from me that it has stopped. i cancelled the mailing.

i dont know if i goofed or the software did. either way i am sorry if you got deluged with my message.

regards

tom

I only got it 4 times....I enjoyed reading it each time.....Tongue

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Who care how many time we get a good message?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Not a problem Tom, always find your conversations interesting! Keep up the excellent work!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Only received 2. I feel left out. Big Grin

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Shucks, I only got it once. But I read it 4 times Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

What email????
One of you guys must have gotten mine!!!!!!!

Just kiddin'
I got it one time! Thank you , Tom!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Hey, I'm w/o like HoosierDaddy
What it is Tom?
Thanks

Here is a copy for people that didn't get it, for whatever reason. The system was pretty goofed up.

Quote:Hi [username]

I wanted to say hi and thanks once again to you. If you are new to NewellGurus, Darlene and I welcome you and are glad that you have become part of the gang. I continue to be amazed at what the ability to share information on the internet allows us to be able to do. Our NewellGurus forum and others on the net allow us to help each other, find information and communicate between friends in a way that I never thought of before the days of email and web searches. We are fortunate that there are so many people willing to help each other.

A reminder to you on the Rally in Spearfish, South Dakota that is coming up starting on June 22, 2013 at the Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort. We have around 20 coaches showing up. No Newell needed, they have small cabins as well. It would be a great time to see Newells from the early 80's to mid 2000's. We are working on a few activities including tech sessions, coach inspections, potlucks and open houses, but for the most part it will just be hanging out and having fun with each other and the area. http://newellgurus.com/Thread-Black-Hill...ation-Page

A few things for you to consider.

- please give at least your first name in your signature. make and vintage of your coach if you have one as well (coach number if possible). it helps all of us be able to help each other much easier. also an avatar is great.

- it is so helpful if you post issues you have or have taken care of and how you resolved them (with pictures if possible), or improvements you have done. that is one of the ways we learn from each other. i know many of you personally and that you have done amazing things that would be wonderful if they were shared ( i won't name names....ha).

- most people love to see pictures of your coaches. the gallery is a great place to share them. if you have any issues in using it contact one of the moderators or myself.

I was talking to a new friend this week and we were laughing about how there is always work to be done on a coach. If Darlene can't find me she knows to come out in the coach or garage. I love tinkering on these fantastic machines. I will never be done with that. Doing things out there is a reprieve from the high tech corporate world I live in. Its not that things are broke as much as trying to understand how things work or make things better. I have learned SO SO much from many of you that has made it easier and fun for me to do that.

I also want to thank the admin and moderator staff (Scott, Clarke, Forest and Michael). They make it so the workload of approving new members and keeping an eye on things is shared and not a burden on anyone.

I get to talk to many of you or share emails and posts. It is a great pleasure to have you as new and old friends. Contact me if you ever want to chat. As always, our home is open to you if you ever get to Mesa, Arizona.

Regards,

Tom & Darlene
http://newellgurus.com

We actually got 2 emails yesterday, but all is good! Thanks for the updates!

Pam

(04-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Scott Wrote:  Here is a copy for people that didn't get it, for whatever reason. The system was pretty goofed up.

Quote:Hi [username]

I wanted to say hi and thanks once again to you. If you are new to NewellGurus, Darlene and I welcome you and are glad that you have become part of the gang. I continue to be amazed at what the ability to share information on the internet allows us to be able to do. Our NewellGurus forum and others on the net allow us to help each other, find information and communicate between friends in a way that I never thought of before the days of email and web searches. We are fortunate that there are so many people willing to help each other.

A reminder to you on the Rally in Spearfish, South Dakota that is coming up starting on June 22, 2013 at the Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort. We have around 20 coaches showing up. No Newell needed, they have small cabins as well. It would be a great time to see Newells from the early 80's to mid 2000's. We are working on a few activities including tech sessions, coach inspections, potlucks and open houses, but for the most part it will just be hanging out and having fun with each other and the area. http://newellgurus.com/Thread-Black-Hill...ation-Page

A few things for you to consider.

- please give at least your first name in your signature. make and vintage of your coach if you have one as well (coach number if possible). it helps all of us be able to help each other much easier. also an avatar is great.

- it is so helpful if you post issues you have or have taken care of and how you resolved them (with pictures if possible), or improvements you have done. that is one of the ways we learn from each other. i know many of you personally and that you have done amazing things that would be wonderful if they were shared ( i won't name names....ha).

- most people love to see pictures of your coaches. the gallery is a great place to share them. if you have any issues in using it contact one of the moderators or myself.

I was talking to a new friend this week and we were laughing about how there is always work to be done on a coach. If Darlene can't find me she knows to come out in the coach or garage. I love tinkering on these fantastic machines. I will never be done with that. Doing things out there is a reprieve from the high tech corporate world I live in. Its not that things are broke as much as trying to understand how things work or make things better. I have learned SO SO much from many of you that has made it easier and fun for me to do that.

I also want to thank the admin and moderator staff (Scott, Clarke, Forest and Michael). They make it so the workload of approving new members and keeping an eye on things is shared and not a burden on anyone.

I get to talk to many of you or share emails and posts. It is a great pleasure to have you as new and old friends. Contact me if you ever want to chat. As always, our home is open to you if you ever get to Mesa, Arizona.

Regards,

Tom & Darlene
http://newellgurus.com

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo