You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mirrors

I have a 1987 Newell coach and the Mirrors are less than stellar as they are old and in need of new glass and a better set up for the convex mirror attached with a bracket which causes the mirror to get out of adjustment as it catches in the wind and moves downward.  

what can I say they are old.

So I decided to do some shopping for new to me Mirrors, first stop, Amazon, nope not a good choice, 2nd stop Ebay, after several weeks of shopping I managed to land a pair of Ramco 9000 Series mirrors for my coach. the bases may work or may not but that's the small stuff. as bases for my coach are still available from Ramco.

I reached out to Customer Service at Ramco and Preston was more than willing to assist me with wiring diagrams and support as these new to me mirrors are remote mirrors as well as heated both mirror and convex mirror.

to make a long story short the customer service at Ramco is top notch, having be in a manufacturing business for the last 20 years and having to deal with customers I feel I have the judgement to say what is poor or exceptional support and I just want to give a shout out to Ramco engineering for above and beyond customer service.

Attached Files
.pdf ELE310 PCHR wiring diagram for remote mirrors.pdf Size: 74.28 KB  Downloads: 10

Dennis and Sandy Flanery
Kearney MO.
1987 Newell 45' Coach no slides

(02-07-2022, 02:50 PM)dflanery Wrote:  I have a 1987 Newell coach and the Mirrors are less than stellar as they are old and in need of new glass and a better set up for the convex mirror attached with a bracket which causes the mirror to get out of adjustment as it catches in the wind and moves downward.  

what can I say they are old.

So I decided to do some shopping for new to me Mirrors, first stop, Amazon, nope not a good choice, 2nd stop Ebay, after several weeks of shopping I managed to land a pair of Ramco 9000 Series mirrors for my coach. the bases may work or may not but that's the small stuff. as bases for my coach are still available from Ramco.

I reached out to Customer Service at Ramco and Preston was more than willing to assist me with wiring diagrams and support as these new to me mirrors are remote mirrors as well as heated both mirror and convex mirror.

to make a long story short the customer service at Ramco is top notch, having be in a manufacturing business for the last 20 years and having to deal with customers I feel I have the judgement to say what is poor or exceptional support and I just want to give a shout out to Ramco engineering for above and beyond customer service.

This is so helpful - we are needing to replace the convex mirror on our our coach and didn't know where to start. 

Todd and Jo Beth Nicklas
Caring for Coach Owned by parents:
Jan and Carl (deceased) Tidgren
Owners since 1994
1991 Newell Coach #254
45' No Slides
Camdenton, Missouri