You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Interior layout

this is out of the the shower topic, but are you going to take out the rv fridge and put in a household one?

the one i put in the 90 was very very nice and low power and worked so much better and was so much bigger inside even though only a couple of inches higher and an inch or so wider.

and cheap.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

My all electric Newell has a full size (36" wide) Amana side-by side with ice and water in the door electric fridge. It is on the driver side . You can barely see it in the second pic...Just aft of the microwave. I am building a pantry on the curb side just ahead of the bathroom. It will be designed to accept a smaller fridge in the future if I decide to remove the Amana and install a smaller more efficient fridge.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

thats good. you might consider replacing it while you got everything torn up.

tom

One other idea that I have not seen but would be super cool. What about a microwave drawer? Sharp makes an in cabinet microwave designed to be mounted in a lower cabinet. I have often thought of replacing my dishwasher with a microwave drawer...but not sure what I would do with the space left.

Ask me and I will send pictures.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

dean,

i was at lowes today. they have a curved shower that was like 300 bucks. looked nice

tom

I think I have found a neo=angle shower that will work... There are a few of these light dimmers in my Newell. They work fine but I'm thinking that this would be a good time to upgrade to a more efficient dimmer. Does anybody have a suggestion for a dimmer that would be an improvement?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.