You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Valid key pad no power

Hello my valid keypad won’t light up no power to it any thoughts

Jeff and Emily Full timer lineman
2006 45’ #764  Cat C15 625
Vacaville California

Hi, Is this for the slides? or the levelling?
If it's the slides last week both my displays went blank, no power, on my coach #1218, in the electric bay there is a false wall carpeted on the inner rear wall, I had to remove this wall and behind it is the 120volt/24volt transformer and slide CPU. It has lots of little glass fuses (we call them radio fuses here in the UK) one fuse had blown, I replaced the fuse but after a few slide operations it blew again. Watch out as the fuses look the same but have different ratings just like normal blade fuses.
I eventually traced my problem to one of the BIG steel hooks on the top of the slide that had decided not to enter the receptacle on the body frame and bend inwards thus stopping/creating more resistance to the drive motor before it reached the limit switch= popped the fuse, this took some finding. 
Regards

Ian

Hi Again,

I've just remembered that when I first got the coach it popped a fuse whilst operating a slide, this was due to the slide transit bearings being totally goosed, not he rail bearings but the ones that drive the slide in and out.

Regards

Ian

#1218 in Europe based in the UK

Thanks Ian I pulled the keypad fuse then reinstalled it came back to life

Jeff and Emily Full timer lineman
2006 45’ #764  Cat C15 625
Vacaville California