You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

TYMACRepo & Newell 647
Smile 

I have no idea what TYMAC is nor do I have any affiliation with it.
The challenge of "Prove that I am not the owner of TYMAC". LMAO, absolutely ridiculous. Prove that I am.

BTW, I do not own 647. Was in the process of buying it, deal seemed solid. But a laborious inspection showed that she needed about $30K in repairs. Had been sitting for 3 or 4 years. I back out of the transaction. Seller kept my deposit. UGH

That coach has air and slide seal issues, plus the drivers dash has been hacked up a bit.

mykate - the challenge was not to you, but to the original poster MK2021, the thread that introduced tymacrepo.com that claimed "selling" or "auctioning" that Newell coach 647.
I thought you were the owner of 647, so I PMed you to take a look at this thread. Thank you for your response.

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

This is definitely a scam site. I was just messaging with the owner of 647 and it is still in his possession. Buyer Beware!!

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

I think there are enough red flags on that web site.  Smile

1) Payment is by wire transfer only, Wire transfers are impossible to identify who receives the money, 
2) They are "located" in a very large office building in New Jersey.
3) Promise all vehicles come with a 6 month , 10 thousand mile limited warantee. 14 day refund policy
4) Free delivery for rvs for the first 1000 miles, even if the rv has no engine. 1 dollar per mile aafter the first 1000 miles.

Just too good to be true.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59