You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Detroit Series 92 Engine Manuals

As I see some gurus here included the maker/model of the engines. I thought it might useful to contribute more manuals that I can dig up (I responded to some of you who PMd me for certain manuals).  So I start to post more here as I can see. Many of us probably never get our hands dirty on engines, because it's so technical and labor-intensive, however, it's always good to empower yourself with knowledge, especially on the maintenance and tune-up side. So I hope this would be beneficial. 

@Tf175, who has Detroit 92 series 8V:

.pdf Detroit Series 92 Engine Operator's Guide.pdf Size: 768.91 KB  Downloads: 21

another file (Service Manual, over 2000 pages, about 20mb) failed to upload. It complains about file size being too large.  So I have provided a dropbox shared link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs1u7ecmwq5t97...l.pdf?dl=0

update: now after Tom made some modifications, I was able to upload the service manual which is 21Mb, 
.pdf Detroit Series 92 Service Manual.pdf Size: 21.28 MB  Downloads: 20

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

I have a PDF service manual , but it isn't as modern as the one you linked .
Thanks !
Chris

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

Thanks Joe! I sometimes feel the poor 92 gets no love or respect these days!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312