You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Slide won’t come in

Hello all, 
As getting ready to head home this morning I was bringing in the passenger rear slide, and I paused because I wanted to ensure clearance for the counter slide pieces. And now the slide will not extend nor retract it’s only partially in. Please help stuck in Destin

Coach 590 triple slide
Crystal River, FL
Harley

Call Newell service dept. sounds like a fuse in the electronics bay

Jeff and Emily Full timer lineman
2006 45’ #764  Cat C15 625
Vacaville California

The young man got his slide in and is back on the road.

Some sort of electrical error is telling the HWH brain that the slide pins are down as shown by his LED indicator box. So the brain will not activate the solenoids to bring the room in. It was confirmed the pins were up.

He did a temporary work around by using the connectors from another slide to fire the bedroom slide solenoids and bring the room in. If you try this, be aware to release the button AS SOON as the slide comes in because the limit switches are defeated in this mode.

He may come back and post additional details, but since this was in the Need Help Now section, I wanted to take the situation out of high alert.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Yay! moving again…..

Jeff and Emily Full timer lineman
2006 45’ #764  Cat C15 625
Vacaville California