You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I agree a hands on inspection would be required before purchasing. I’m just trying to get as much info and knowledge before making that trip. I have been a truck driver for 41 years (10 as an owner) doing my own maintenance, and worked as an auto mechanic before that. I have also built open garage including the wiring. I think I have the skills needed to bring this coach back to her former glory, just not so Sure I want to take it on if it is too much. I don’t move as well as I used to. Dan

I looked at 629 this week. It is a disaster. I have many pictures i will share . There is a story there you will not believe.

Here's a link to the old listing and pictures, can't wait to hear your story and see your pictures! https://hornersrvauto.com/product/2002-newell-coach-45/

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Coach #629 is complete and utter disaster. Holes in the slide walls. Interior a mess. Rusted chassis and bays. I don’t know if it’s worth salvaging at any price.