You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bay locks on 2002

(04-20-2022, 11:28 PM)bestgenman Wrote:  Chris, either one of the locks would work however, one with a machine screw to hold the actuator since one would have to be duplicated.  I believe there are some locks in my stash with machine screws and I could make the operator if you would like.  Email me.

Gordan,
I am looking for new locksets as well.  I am the new owner of coach #385.  Most of my locks are bound up and the PO was not clear which key worked the locks and I have missing locks all together.  The Tumbler is a CH545 and the picture is the bits and pieces needed on the back end.  Do you have a stash of these that can be keyed alike?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Didn't someone recently comment they had great success getting these handles from Cambri at Newell

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

(11-11-2023, 08:29 PM)Jonestead Wrote:  Didn't someone recently comment they had great success getting these handles from Cambri at Newell

Hmmm, I am in contact with her and she is slow to respond.  She said she needed to work on the locks/ tumblers.  I sent an email on Wednesday.

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

I don’t believe any of the lock sets in my stash are threaded on the opposite end of the tumblers.  You will need the threaded variety to match the picture you attached. 

My vendor for all kinds of hardware used in manufacturing generator set enclosures has been Austin Hardware.  Www.austinhardware.com  looking at their site, I found these.  You may have to make the little bar stock piece that attaches to the cylinder.  https://www.austinhardware.com/lock-cyli...ickel.html

[size=1]https://www.austinhardware.com/lock-cyli...ickel.html[/size]

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

(11-11-2023, 08:29 PM)Jonestead Wrote:  Didn't someone recently comment they had great success getting these handles from Cambri at Newell
That was me, but it was on the other style of latch for doors that swing out, not up. I have to think they have these as well though.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO